Chic Charity

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Chic Charity held at Mont Kiara

Ferarri

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Ferarri car at Pavillion KL

Cupcake Munch

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Cupcake Chic at The Curve

The weekend just breezed past by,

When he posted? David Cheong On 10:20 PM
not to mention it breezed by fairly quickly even.

DSC08962

This weekend marks my second weekend in a row of 'No Rest But Fun-Filled' events all day and it is really tiring. Barely any rest, I'm just slowly managing myself to survive the week to come at work whereby I really hope to survive.

But no complains are in order haha!

DSC09084

So, lets just start off with a brisk of what has been happening during the weekend. First off on Saturday morning, it was an early morning MTV video shoot for an Indie film competition which was really fun to be part of and most of all, its so fun acting haha!

DSC09096

Hey, I'm no actor and heck I had never acted before but if doing an MTV shoot was that fun, I could do it all day lol! Interesting enough, my video is not done yet. Still a couple of parts to go, and hopefully it'll be completed by the end of the week as submission date is near omgwtf!!!

DSC09004

After that, it was The Gathering @ KLPAC for Indie film lovers. Before that, do check out the Indie film website, they have loads of cool information and happenings if you're into Indie. Basically, The Gathering was mainly organized by Michael who owns the website, just to have a gathering of Indie music and film lovers and to introduce upcoming Indie films in forms of short clips which some of them I think was pretty interesting.

DSC09060

Not to mention, live bands were playing there as well such as The Deserters and Rollin' Sixers to name some and if there's one thing I love other than photography, its music!

DSC09425

The next day, which was today was an early morning of fun filled environmentalism where we witnessed 2500 mini trees planted at Padang Kota Damansara, Petaling Jaya at the Canon Goes Green event. Now although the field was wet and muddy, I really did enjoyed myself taking pictures of people who really cares and I do have a knack for these sort of things.

DSC09373

Whats even more amazing is that even though there were hundreds who RSVP'ed through the website, there were loads of people more who were walk-ins just to help plant some trees and you hardly ever see people like them ever these days.

I'm proud of all of you who attended, you all rock totally!!!!

DSC09464

Finally, it was the KLPF or Kuala Lumpur Photography Festival event at Timesquare, KL and seriously I had never before seen a photography exhibition this big before and it was awesome indeed. With loads of participating photography outlets such as Shashinki and YL Camera Shop to name a few along with the big Giants like Nikon, Sony, Canon, Olympus and Tamron, it certainly is amazing to see soooooooo many geeks like myself everywhere!

DSC09472
Phase One Medium Format Camera. Damn kao expensive omg!!!

It really did make me feel right at home haha! But like I said this is just a brief update, a more concise update will follow through once I finish editing all pictures ok?

DSC09480

Going to go sleep now, gotta work tomorrow sigh.

Goodnight....

6 Response to "The weekend just breezed past by,"

  1. Anonymous Said,

    fuhhh..busy and fehmes person..

     

  2. Nigel Sia Said,

    I agree.


    LOL.

     

  3. Simon Seow Said,

    Bloody bias, only Sony has link.

     

  4. David Cheong Said,

    yatz - where got..

    nigel - eh you're attending more stuffs than me ok! you're the fehmes one hmph

    simon - wtf

     

  5. this is kj Said,

    HAHAHA! all hail sony! =P

     

  6. David Cheong Said,

    kj - oh yeah!!!!

     

    Adsense Ads

    This is me!